[TowerTalk] Antenna climbing harness (Rigging)

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:26:47 EST 2017

"Back then"  such a cover on QST would have resulted in stoning of the
editor. Remember all those eons of dull and drab Geeves cartons that
were run over and over and over? I think, however, there was a political
message behind this cover to try and reach out to the distaff side.
Unfortunately the egregious safety errors weren't vetted properly by
proper review by professionals who know tower climbing safety.  In this
area there is no excuse.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ