[TowerTalk] Antenna climbing harness (Rigging)

K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Tue Feb 28 00:19:31 EST 2017

I was 21 "back then" working for LeBlanc & Royle out of Oakville Ontario. Free climbing inside towers and stopping every 50 feet was standard operating procedure. Unless you could ride up on the cable... http://www.hamoperator.org/pics/CKVR/

I used to climb up on the CKVR Channel 3 SuperTurnstile "Batwings" at the top of that one. Different rules today.

73
Danny
K5CG
SKCC #14257