[TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Jan 1 11:20:05 EST 2017

The element to boom mounting using a U bolt is a pretty fast and easy
method for mounting.  Also if you use their idea of rivets you can
temporarily insert the rivets and tape over them to hold them in place.

I suppose you could permanently mount a piece of aluminum on the booms
and then u-bolt the elements to.  You would have to account for that
mounting system in the design.  I am not sure what you would be gaining.

W0MU