[TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

Ed navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 12:08:41 EST 2017

If UST was smart, they would give advance warning of a price increase, with an effective date. Imagine the number of last-minute sales that would generate!  To raise prices overnight, shocking even HRO employees clearly makes no sense.

I'm just glad to have what I already have and am sorry for the hams who do not. Somebody ought to write a letter to UST and, perhaps even circulate a petition if there are enough disenfranchised customers.