[TowerTalk] Solar Panel RFI/Microinverters

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 07:39:41 EST 2017

I have 5kw worth of the enphase microinverters, heard a little bit of noise
from them on 10m and fixed with a couple clamp on ferrites on each inverter.
It is nice for service also, had one inverter fail, they detected the
failure remotely and replaced it under warranty including labor within a
week or so... for that period only one panel was off line of the 28.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373