[TowerTalk] Strange behavior

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Sun Jan 22 12:15:49 EST 2017

15? Skewed?

That would be quite a rarity. Most of the time signals on all bands are
direct with skew propagation being more common on the lower bands and
usually only at transition points - i.e. sunrise/sunset. Note to those ready
to pounce - I'm not saying it doesn't happen - it is just much more
infrequent and one should pretty well know most of the time that EU is
roughly at 45 deg.

Magnetic deviation can account for up to about 12 deg in some places in the
US (here in the east 6 if I remember right, in AZ it was 11)...

but by 45 deg?! That is REALLY strange...

Gary
K9RX