[TowerTalk] MFJ 998RT Hi-Power Remote Auto Antenna Tuner (1500 watts)

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:37:57 EST 2017

I destroyed one under warranty. Relay failed, went to MFJ under the No
Matter What warranty and it has been running fine since it came back - 2
years...

AL-1500, very careful about no tune under amp power.

73,

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.