[TowerTalk] Strange Balun...please help

k4pwo k4pwo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 17:16:35 EST 2017

That's because the NG doesn't know how to use them. With frequency agile ALE they are very important.
Perry K4PWO

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com> Date: 1/25/17  12:22 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Doug Smith <doug at w7kf.com> Cc: towertalk at contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Strange Balun...please help
Thanks Doug.....It appears to be military surplus for a T2FD which are
common at military and diplomatic installations as well as sent to
National Guard com units that have no real use for them.

Herb, KV4FZ