[TowerTalk] Bearings for Axial Load

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 16 16:30:29 EDT 2017

TFE is very UV resistant.  Promoted to replace glass on solar panels.
https://www.chemours.com/Teflon_Industrial/en_US/assets/downloads/k23269_Teflon_films.pdf

However, it is subject to significant mechanical creep.  Early wire wrap
wire TFE insulation was known to "cut through" over time if routed too
tightly against a wire wrap post.

Grant KZ1W