[TowerTalk] Base Adjustment

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 09:34:43 EDT 2017

I do not know how much work the folks involved want to do, or how essential maintaining all of the dimensions is. But the option I haven't heard discussed is the base re-use method I have heard Steve refer to several times.

1. Slice the bolts off even with the surface of the base.
2. Rotate the template 60 degrees.
3. Drill new bolt holes in the base.
4. Epoxy new bolts into base.

Yep - it would be a LOT of work. But the result is no bends, reamed out holes, or possibly "de-tempered" steel.

Just thought I would mention another option.

73,
Joe kk0sd