[TowerTalk] rotary tower : cable management solution at base

Dave Sublette k4to at arrl.net
Fri Jul 28 07:44:10 EDT 2017

Please post your photos and ideas received on a website.  I have had a 200 foot rotating tower for 28 years and never felt that my cable loops were “as sexy” as the the tower.  I am now putting it back up with the motor at 5 feet from the ground and will have the same problem as you.  I limited my rotation to 360 just because I didn’t want to fight the loop.  But 450 would be much more useful.

Good luck and keep us informed, please.

73,

Dave, K4TO