[TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jun 7 13:07:14 EDT 2017

Hi Grant,

Good to meet you at Visalia.  I have no experience with crank-ups, but
I've been wrestling cables for many years in portable setups for both
pro audio and ham radio. I suspect that how well the cable behaves in
this sort of rigging will be strongly dependent on the physical
characteristics of the cables and their mechanical history.

73, Jim K9YC