[TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....

KJ6Y at aol.com KJ6Y at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 12:26:43 EDT 2017

If you stagger your arms at about 20-30 degrees apart so they are not in
line with each other, the cables will loop and hang nicely and less chance to
 catch on a lower arm while raising the tower. You cannot do this with the
/US  Tower arms because of the way the mount, but the Tri-Ex, Tashjian and
Hygain  arms can be dome this way. I don't remember if Chis' arms are
adjustable but I'm  sure he can make them that way.  He has some very nice products.

Skip,  KJ6Y
Communications Service Co
818-522-5421 cell
_www.kj6y.com_ (http://www.kj6y.com/)