[TowerTalk] wind zone maps

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Mon Jun 12 12:21:15 EDT 2017

For my QTH there is a difference....  Rev. F basic 70mph, Rev G basic
90mph.  Lots of other factors.  The link I sent is to a wind chart by
county that is part of the TIA checklist. F and G  w/ and w/o ice...

http://wirelessestimator.com/content/standards

Don't look at the latest ASCE standards or it'll break your heart...
It's 105mph for me....  a 15 mph bump.

http://windspeed.atcouncil.org/

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G