[TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

Mike VE3YF mike at ve3yf.com
Wed Jun 14 18:19:41 EDT 2017

I am using the Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless System. It hasn't failed
since getting it back about 5 years ago. Prior to that I had the Davis
Vantage Pro Wired and it lasted over 15 years before I retired it, not
the other way around. My current Vantage Pro 2 also has UV and Solar
radiations sensors. I have the complete unit mounted at approx 22' on my
crankup tower so it does see a fair amount on RF Radiation without a
problem. The Vantage Pro 2 Wireless systems are not cheap, but very
reliable, mine has never skipped a beat.

--

*73 De Mike*
*VE3YF

_/http://www.ve3yf.com/_*