[TowerTalk] Antenna & Tower Wind Load Ratings

Kurt Andress andresskurt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:34:29 EDT 2017

Thanks Jim for contributing to this discussion,
I know we are on the same page, with some others that get it..... ;-)
Correct Professional and Amateur nomenclature can always get in the way
of the exchange of the written word......and I have seen it almost
always does!
I very much appreciate your, and others contributions, that helped me to
not just be some "Whack Job, Crying Wolf out in the Wilderness", like I
was the past times I brought this subject up on this reflector.
We will just see if this finds a home this time.......I am convinced
that the only thing that will change it is an educated market that at
least partially understands it, so they become active enough in
demanding Technical Correctness from those that want them to spend their
money buying these expensive critical communications station products.

In the mean time I have been encouraged to continue to "fight the good
fight", but to pick my fights carefully, by some fellows that are better
than I am and I really respect.....they don't jump into these types of
discussions, because they know what kinds of "shitfights" they might
become.....
So, the subject still needs its "sacrificial Lamb", since there's not
very much I think I know that scares me, I decided it was time again to
be that guy.......;-)
73, Kurt