[TowerTalk] Material Type Numbers

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:18:05 EDT 2017

Soft Ferrites: Properties and Applications
Book by Eric Charles Snelling
Expanded edition of the 1969 work on the theory, data, and procedures
required for the design of ferrite cored devices. ... Google Books
<http://books.google.com/books/about/Soft_Ferrites.html?id=yRNTAAAAMAAJ>
Originally published
<https://www.google.com/search?q=soft+ferrites:+properties+and+applications+originally+published&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LRT9c3NEqqrMqoSirUks9OttJPys_P1i8vyiwpSc2LL88vyrYqKE3KySzOSE0BAOXEMLAxAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin1LKR89LUAhUL4YMKHUAYCUAQ6BMImgEoADAN>
: 1969
Author
<https://www.google.com/search?q=soft+ferrites:+properties+and+applications+author&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LRT9c3NEqqrMqoSirUkslOttJPys_P1i8vyiwpSc2LL88vyrZKLC3JyC8CAFLbXp8uAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin1LKR89LUAhUL4YMKHUAYCUAQ6BMInQEoADAO>
: Eric Charles Snelling
<https://www.google.com/search?q=Eric+Charles+Snelling&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LRT9c3NEqqrMqoSipUAvMMjYvzCtJLjLRkspOt9JPy87P1y4syS0pS8-LL84uyrRJLSzLyiwBkLJLePAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin1LKR89LUAhUL4YMKHUAYCUAQmxMIngEoATAO>
AdAvailable from
$395.00Biblio.com
<https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiHgbqR89LUAhVXuMAKHfrUDfkYABAJGgJpbQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESEeD2wLKCIJvjRxkFOikVpUn1&sig=AOD64_1uyk02UEFbr9RRpPXSJEojk9-JXw&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwin1LKR89LUAhUL4YMKHUAYCUAQ9A4IpAEwDw&adurl=>
Hardback, used, no tax