[TowerTalk] Material Type Numbers

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 23 20:06:38 EDT 2017

On 6/22/17 6:34 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
> On Tue,6/20/2017 2:56 PM, jimlux wrote:
>> BTW, you want the 1988 edition, not the 1969 edition (I can't believe
>> people are selling the older one for >$100...)
>>
>> I borrowed it on a interlibrary loan.
>
> Unless you're affiliated with a major institution,

Actually, most public libraries can get things like this from a
university, if they can find it.  At least here in Thousand Oaks, CA, I
used to get stuff from all over on ILL. It takes about a week to get the
book typically, but it was easier, for instance, than schlepping down to
UCLA and dealing with their byzantine system.

And with ILL, you get it your hot little hands to do with what you will,
e.g.