[TowerTalk] Mechanical weak link in leg of dipole

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:09:57 EDT 2017

I made sure the dacron rope I use to hold my dipole up had a significantly
lower break strength than the wireman wire I used for the dipole itself.
It's still not a guarantee, as the branch may kink or have a sharp shock to
where it hits the wire and break it there, but at least it's something.

Sean WA1TE