[TowerTalk] waterproofing big #31 clamp-on choke

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Jun 29 14:07:09 EDT 2017

I'm not convinced that you would need to waterproof it at all, but if
you're talking about the spray urethane foam used for sealing gaps
around windows like Great Stuff, don't bother.  The sun eats that for
breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack every day of the week and
twice on Mondays and Wednesdays.  You would have to coat it with a paint
or something to keep the UV off it.

Urethane caulk formulated for outdoor use is a different matter. That
holds up pretty well.

Dave   AB7E