[TowerTalk] waterproofing big #31 clamp-on choke

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 30 21:03:41 EDT 2017

Unless the ferrite material is porous such that water can penetrate the surface, I don't understand their disintegration. I thought they were essentially like glass. If they aren't, and if water can penetrate the surface, then freeze/thaw cycles will certainly damage them.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith