[TowerTalk] radials 160

Alan Swinger awswinger at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 19:20:55 EST 2017

Don't bury them is your solution! Just lay them on the grd and staple - they will work all OK. If you have grass, the radials will be covered in 1-2 yrs. I have a 4Sq on 40 w/ 36 - 32 ft radials under ea vert, and you cannot see them and my mower does not either. BTW, performance is excellent! - alan K9MBQ