[TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Wed Mar 15 12:06:46 EDT 2017

the ones I had were junk. Two of the 5 fell apart on their own (bad internal
soldering) ... one was used in a phased array and even though the markings
were followed for getting the right phasing it was indeed phased backwards
forcing a tower climb and real stretch to get to that one. I changed all
that I could get to with a Balun Design balun and never looked back.

Gary
K9RX