[TowerTalk] W2AU Baluns??

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Wed Mar 15 20:32:08 EDT 2017

In the wayback, we called the product "Antenna Fuse" == fine  100 watts, but
even a Heath SB-220 could fry them -- I know, hating climbing the tower in a
November contest to take the "fuse" out of the system .. or dropping the
antenna during a severe rain storm.. of which in Sweeps  and/or CQWW, was
most always storming .. I never recommended them after a couple years of
this -- es really bad if you, in the midst of a contest and having
temporarily lost your senses, transmitted on the wrong aerial --- SHAZZAM!
YOUR ANTENNA FUSE BLEW!
73 es CU IN THE TESTS..  Mark  AA6DX  Eureka, FAR Northern
California ---------