[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 171, Issue 43

Kathy Bookmiller wb2aio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 13:13:14 EDT 2017

Don, why don't you make a scan of it and archive it to the bama site? It isn't hard and that way others will be able view it also..
Kathy
 ------------------------------

 Message: 5
 Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:52:20 -0700
 From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll at arrl.net>
 To: "Towertalk" <towertalk at contesting.com>
 Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Catalog

 Great grandkids came in while I was typing and I messed up
 the page count. Sorry!!!

 Here it is again.

 Cleaning out the shack.

 I have a 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 Tri-Ex Tower Corporation catalog from
 1990, 14 sheets printed both sides, covering the towers and
 accessories available from them at that time, including a
 pricelist.

 I will send it postage page to someone who wants it. I
 suspect I may receive several requests and if so, I will, at
 the middle of next week, throw all in a jar and have the XYL
 draw one to whom I?ll mail it.

 Don?t know if this document is archieved someplace. I didn?t
 find it on bama. Some good info on some old towers no longer
 made.

 Don W7WLL