[TowerTalk] Beverage

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Mar 17 21:33:36 EDT 2017

For me a Beverage is a temporary contest antenna. I put the wire up anyway
that I can quickly though branches and on fiberglass posts when no natural
supports are available. This has worked fine for a weekend event using no
insulators.  I can see that in a permanent installation using an insulator
where the wire can slide though would make a nice installation. If a fallen
a branch broke the wire it would be noticeable anywhere along the antenna
since it is only attached at the ends.

John KK9A