[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex now Tashtosers.com

DAVE WRIGHT kanives at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 01:02:28 EDT 2017

Looks like Tashtowers.com now has most of the Tri-Ex towers stuff (I -think- they bought all the Tri-Ex inventory?); & is still in the commercial & amateur tower business here:http://www.tashtowers.com/
The catalog w/my tower info is also in this total catalog listing. Likely others as well? Check it out:http://www.tashtowers.com/docs/2017_Tashjian_Towers_Catalog.pdf

It's not the listing of everything that would be listed prior to Tri-Ex going out of business, but it shows all they currently sell; as well as drawings/catalog/parts/ diagrams of their wares within the catalog.
Good enough f/me; maybe not for those w/towers older than ~95' or so (when Tri-Ex folded?) But they sell the parts too which is good. Look f/your tower & see what's there. If it's not listed, worth your time to check to see if they have old Tri-Ex parts selling under the new name even if not listed.
All the best, 73 Dave K6JOX