[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000DXA Rtor in LM-470?

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 11 17:03:01 EDT 2017

I bolted the Yaesu to the same rotator mounting plate in  my HG-70D tower
where there had previously been a Ham IV...it appears to have the same bolt
pattern. But be mindful of the way that the clamps on the TOP of the rotor
clamp to the mast. These are adjustable (also are aluminum and quite
breakable though replaceable...from HRO or AES) and allows for the mast to
be better centered on the top of the rotator. Good luck...  - Mike