[TowerTalk] Yaesu mast clamps

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri May 19 08:34:38 EDT 2017

I had two towers in Aruba both had Yaesu rotators, you can see a photo
here -> http://www.p40a.com . I installed them exactly per the
manufacture's instructions. Anyone that has been to Aruba knows that the
wind almost never stops. My monobanders rocked back and forth along 24
hours a day. The Yaesu clamps never slipped, nothing elongated and the
rotators never failed to turn the antennas.  I have also used a smaller
G-800 for temporary expedition antenna and again no issues.

John KK9A