[TowerTalk] trencher

Jeff keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Nov 1 17:25:36 EDT 2017

I want to cut a slot in the yard about 12” wide and about 12” deep to accommodate tower wiring here on the site.  In total the runs are about 1400 foot.

Is a trencher the right tool for that job?

I have no experience with that sort of thing but the rental guy I talked too scratched his head when I mentioned the 1400’ length and the fact the trench was shallow.  Maybe I have the wrong rental place.  Or maybe this is better a job for a mini excavator?

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie