[TowerTalk] Wind survival + load ratings... vs,

Kurt Andress andresskurt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 00:32:05 EDT 2017

I'm with you Jim!
Maybe a poor choice of phenomenon description, but that was how Weber
saw it......
And, he was the first one to step outside the box and tell everyone they
were doing it all wrong!
Kinda like me for the past couple of decades.....
His analyses, methods, and formulas are all correct and produce
technically sound results for those that chose to try to work with the
real matters at hand!
Regardless of his choice of terms, I tip my hat to him to have the balls
to go out there and tell everyone in the Amateur Antenna World, they
didn't know what they were doing!
The problem was that most reading it, didn't have enough ME knowledge to
understand it and change their methods to try to get it right!
Not much is different today........
Thank you for your thoughts! 73, Kurt, K7NV

Message: 4