[TowerTalk] trencher

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 2 00:06:18 EDT 2017

For new AC power I had it directional drilled as the only path was under
the paved driveway and patio.  About $10/ft with 2" sch 80 PVC conduit.
Not cheap but better and less cost than all alternatives. Pricing varies
by area and soil conditions.  Only one 4" bore hole in the driveway to
verify depth to meet code for the HV line pulled to the new ground set
transformer.

Grant KZ1W