[TowerTalk] acceptable boom sag ?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Nov 3 07:19:47 EDT 2017

Of course I meant that I use 3.00" (not 300) diameter boom on my 20m
beams.  One reason is that the DX engineering heavy duty insulated brackets
that I use are made for 3" boom and they fit my 1.25" diameter elements
perfectly.

GL,
John  KK9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.