[TowerTalk] IBC 2012 & TX455...

bear bear at bearlabs.com
Sun Oct 8 13:01:03 EDT 2017

Futher reading, because I was interested says that 2012 is unchanged
from 2006 in any material way.
Both refer back to TIA, which in turn refers back per the reference in
the PDF from US Towers on the
TX-455! Item (2), iirc.

It ought to be sufficient to provide a copy of the 2006 stamped doc from
US Tower, the 2006 IBC
section, and the 2012 IBC section, since they both point back in TIME to
the earlier American Institute of
Steel Contruction 1989 specification document. Therefore ANY structure
that conforms to that will
conform to the IBC 2012.

Hopefully the people you are dealing with can digest this...

...but thanks for coming up with this question, as now I know that
answer, should I need it!

                                    _-_-WBear2GCR

--
-- bearlabs.com --