[TowerTalk] weatherproofing connectors visited.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Oct 9 07:28:27 EDT 2017

Andrew supplies a lot of Butyl in their kits so you can do more than one
connector if you use it sparingly. You can also get Butyl pretty cheap
from any tower guy. I have been using leftover rubber from their ground
kits and regular Scotch 88 tape. I like to add a coat of silicone caulk to
the outside (which does not stick well to Teflon coax) but this is
probably not necessary.

John KK9A