[TowerTalk] questions about installing a mast

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Wed Oct 11 23:41:55 EDT 2017

If "I" were your code enforcement officer, I would prefer to see you use
a properly engineered self-supporting tower over a properly engineered
foundation vs. a push-up telescopic mast bolted to a chimney and guyed
(sort of) to a residential roof.

But I am not your code guy... and have no idea what kind of bureaucracy
you'd have to negotiate to get a tower approved without a 360 degree
fall zone...

I wish you much fortune and luck in your pursuit!

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G