[TowerTalk] Tower base over ROCK (shale) experience??

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Oct 13 11:19:26 EDT 2017

I have all tapered bottom pier pin bases with star guys and I never heard
any noise or saw base movement. It is important that the concrete base can
handle the downward force and that it will not slide sideways. The tower
anchors are extremely important so you still have the challenge of digging
those three holes though the shale, following the factory specifications.

John KK9A