[TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding connection to tower legs (Kevin Stover, AC0H)

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:17:50 EDT 2017

hello TTers.

 In the past
I have used the Rohn tower ground  clamp  or the a pipe SS ground clamp with bronze mounting  lug.

Lately I have opted for the DX eng.  unit https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-cgb-150  they make this bare or complete kits... I like to break the COAX and add the # 6 copper from this bracket to the ground system at the tower  base...

Wayne W3EA