[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Stack Spacing?

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:48:45 EDT 2017

I strongly suspect that the HF yagis should follow the same patterns as the
VHF antennas. Find the stacking distance and keep them out of each other's
apertures. If possible, avoid harmonically related yagis inside their
aperture. It's hard with many of the contest bands being harmonics or near
harmonics , but you do what you can.

K1WHS knows his stuff, that document and others he has written are staples.

73,
Sean WA1TE