[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Stack Spacing?

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:50:58 EDT 2017

Marty: You are faced with the problem of what one is supposed to do
(which may not be possible) with what one can do that works. Suggest
reading Kent's article:

http://www.wa5vjb.com/references/stacking_Dissimilar_Antennas2.pdf

His web site had a wealth of information, particularly for VHF/UHF and
microwave antennas

http://www.wa5vjb.com/

--Mike, WV2ZOW