[TowerTalk] Modeling the SteppIR Yagis

Dan Maguire djm2150 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 05:22:48 EDT 2017

AutoEZ format models are now available for each of the nine Yagis in the current SteppIR line-up: 2E, 3E, 4E, DB11, DB18, DB18E, DB36, DB42, and the UrbanBeam.  Complete details and downloads available here:

http://ac6la.com/aecollection10.html

I've also just finished models for the discontinued DB32 (like the 4E 40m-6m but with a second loop element at the D2 position) and the original MonstIR (42 ft boom, all straight elements).  Those are not yet mentioned on the web page.  If anyone would like either of those models contact me directly.

Dan, AC6LA
http://ac6la.com