[TowerTalk] More on radials

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 20:11:47 EDT 2017

Now that I have decided to lay on the ground radials, another practical question pops up and so far I have not found an answer.

I plan on shunt feeding for 160 the tower in the center of my 80 4SQ, can I/should I tie all the radials together? The 160 radials will certainly cover the same distance as the 80 radials so is there a requirement for each 80 element to have its own radials?

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.