[TowerTalk] mounting a dipole to the side of a tower

Russ Dearmore champsruss at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:32:03 EDT 2018

Dave,  If your redesign of the mounting hardware doesn't fix your problem I hesitate to suggest, since it sounds like you are using a different coax on the tower than which you tested previously, to verify the tower coax.  Also you may "dangle" the dipole very close to the mounting arm and connect with a short piece of coax and check swr.   Good luck and please excuse my simplistic suggestion.  Russ  K5ZZR