[TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Wed Apr 4 12:22:47 EDT 2018

My home owners covered something like $30K of personal property and that
included the tower I was told ... I added another $50K of coverage for I
believe it was $60/yr ... AND had them add to that "covers amateur radio
equipment including outside towers, antennas, structures".

Progressive made it easy to do this.

Gary
K9RX