[TowerTalk] Rotor and controller choice

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:01:57 EDT 2018

Hi Gary;

Just a small correction - the Alfa Spid is actually made in Poland but with
much input from us in Canada (Alfa Radio).  For mounting outside of a tower
like you describe, it's something the RAK can handle easily.  They have two
significant bearings and can take a lot of side loading before we'd call it
"abuse".

You'd know which one I'd suggest..... but there might be bias involved!

73 Don
VE6JY