[TowerTalk] FW: Fiberglass Enclosure

Dick Green wc1m73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:04:58 EDT 2018

I just installed a 24x7 iGate in one of their 14”x12”x8” vented boxes. Added my own 120mm DC fans. Well made, works great. The latches aren’t very tight, but it does seem like the gasket is sealing. I added some soft spacers to tighten them up. Wish I’d seen the tip about using a Forster bit. I used hole saws. Worked OK but bound up a few times for a slightly messy hole. I used their assortment of cable glands, which are great, and they hid the ragged edges of the holes.

73, Dick WC1M