[TowerTalk] 40 meters in combination with 30 meters

terry burge ki7m at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 14:49:11 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

Has anyone tried putting 30 meters on something like a 40 meter rotatable dipole with any luck. Being non-harmonic related I'm not sure they would work together. For the first time last night I got on 30 meters trying to work the TX5T but despite having a decent signal I was unable to make contact or even get any kind of 'huh'? This has got me wondering about placing a wire 30 meter dipole below my 40 meter rotatable dipole. Should be simple enough to do IF they will work together.

Terry

KI7M