[TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 20 16:48:06 EDT 2018

Well, I don't chime in very often, but I will this time...I think
Jim K9YC was just being through with his answer and wanted
to educate folks, esp any new hams on the list....simple as that.

Tom W8JI would normally do the same thing when he would answer
a guy's question.

Thanks to Jim for all he does!!

BTW...haven't seen any posts from Tom W8JI in a long time...hope he's
doing OK!

73,
Charlie, N0TT