[TowerTalk] Solid 160 radial plates?

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Aug 28 11:34:51 EDT 2018

The DXE radial plate is $60.00.  It is Stainless and has 60 connection
points, allows for other connections such as your coax connector.  I
found one buss bar at Lowes with 15 connections for 10 bucks x 4  equals
40 bucks, Not sure if it is stainless and weather proof.

Some people are also concerned with the aesthetics of their installations.

In  the end why does it matter  what other people use?

W0MU