[TowerTalk] Rotator Bolt Patterns

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 15:15:22 EST 2018

I'm investigating rotor that will fit the same bolt pattern as a T2X but
that are a bit beefier. Mine works well, but in windy conditions, I
can't turn may antennas  due to wind imbalance. What beefire rotators
will accommodate the same bolt pattern?

Kim N5OP

--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //– Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it./